Did you know that your credit union is doing more for YOU! For instance, you can now set up your VISA card on your mobile device then swipe it VISA purchases at participating merchants. You can use Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
About Apple Pay FAQ
Apple Pay FAQ
About Google Pay
Google Pay FAQ
About Samsung Pay
Another way we are doing more for you is with CO-OP Shared Branching. Say you just lost your VISA card or your college student’s VISA debit card was stolen. So, how would you or your college student gain access to funds in your credit union account without a card? The solution is CO-OP Shared Branching! This convenient new service allows
you to perform a variety of transactions at 5,600 participating credit unions, like getting cash! In other words, you can withdraw money and perform other transactions from your Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union account. Of course, a valid photo is needed. To find your nearest location click here. Some participating locations even offer CO-OP Shared Branch Express which use self-service terminals. For more information,or to find the nearest location, go to Accounts and Services. Click on CO-OP Shared Branching.
Until next time,
||Tips and Helpful Hints
- Shopping online is easy when you use reputable merchants.
- When using a debit card, you may select “credit”, which requires a signature and extends the $0 member liability under the VISA/MasterCard association rules.
- Limit the number of credit cards you travel with. Carrying multiple cards increases your chance of losing one or giving identity thieves multiple credit cards to steal from should your wallet or purse become stolen during your travels.
- When traveling, don’t clearly display your home address on your luggage. Instead use a work address or mobile phone number.
- Moving? Remember to update your cell phone number (and your address) so we can quickly reach you for suspicious transactions on your VISA card. Our 24-hour fraud monitoring service wants to contact you quickly. Supply a good phone number to us.
- Never carry government cards, passports, or birth certificates. These are the top 3 documents for identity theft.
- Should your VISA card come up missing, contact the card issuer immediately so your card can be blocked to help prevent fraud.
- Keep your VISA card in your possession & make sure you get it back after making meal purchases especially where the server might walk away with it.