Who Can Join?
Our field of membership is open to the following:
• Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and business and other legal entities in a majority of Cumberland County, NC
• Active Duty Military
• Retired Military
• Anyone who regularly works on Fort Bragg
• Members of the Braxton Bragg Chapter of AUSA
• Dependents and immediate family members
• Our membership criteria has expanded allowing more people to join Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union! (some restrictions apply) Contact the Credit Union to see how you are eligible to join!
The following defines immediate family members:
Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union may include individuals who are members of the immediate family or household of an individual within the credit unions field of membership. "Immediate family member" is defined as a "spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild." This would include stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships. "Immediate family or household" membership may be based on an individuals relationship to a potential member.
If you would like more information regarding eligibility, send an e-mail to the Member Services Department.
To download a Membership Application, simply click here.
Membership Switch Kit
Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union makes moving your accounts fast and easy with our Switch Kit. We have provided all the forms you need to make this transition as simple as possible.